Bennie D. Waller, Ph.D.
College of Business and Economics
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909
- Lower splits lead to rise in dual agency transactions
- Rochbacher Bill Empowers Communities In U.S. To Regulate ‘Sober Living Homes’
- Dr Waller comments on credit cards
- Dr Bennie Waller highlighted in ARES member profile
- Longwood University Number 19 in Top Real Estate Publications
- 5 Biggest Shocks Teens Get When Learning about Personal Finance: Lessons from a High School Economics Class
- Pricey Gas Leads to Lower Home Prices
- Longwood University chosen as site of Vice-Presidential Debate
- What will the U.S. housing market look like in 10 years?
- Area gas prices falling sharply
- Eight Experts Weigh in on Managing Student Debt
- An Iran deal would help drivers – and homesellers
- Are You Ready to Own Your First Home? 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Now
- The Closer the Broker, the Quicker the Close
- Getting the Most Out of Your Home Inspection
- Should You Sell Your House or Renovate It?
- Treatment Centers Can Impact Home Prices
- Should You Use a Credit Card to Pay Taxes?
- This is still the easiest way to lower your mortgage payments
- 5 things to consider for Brevard real estate