- Properties that Sell at/or above listing price.
- Lower splits lead to rise in dual agency transactions
- Rochbacher Bill Empowers Communities In U.S. To Regulate ‘Sober Living Homes’
- Dr Waller comments on credit cards
- Dr Bennie Waller highlighted in ARES member profile
- Longwood University Number 19 in Top Real Estate Publications
- 5 Biggest Shocks Teens Get When Learning about Personal Finance: Lessons from a High School Economics Class
- Pricey Gas Leads to Lower Home Prices
- Longwood University chosen as site of Vice-Presidential Debate
- What will the U.S. housing market look like in 10 years?
- Area gas prices falling sharply
- Eight Experts Weigh in on Managing Student Debt
- An Iran deal would help drivers – and homesellers
- Are You Ready to Own Your First Home? 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Now
- The Closer the Broker, the Quicker the Close
- Getting the Most Out of Your Home Inspection
- Should You Sell Your House or Renovate It?
- Treatment Centers Can Impact Home Prices
- Should You Use a Credit Card to Pay Taxes?
- This is still the easiest way to lower your mortgage payments
Author Archives: admin
Area gas prices falling sharply – The Daily Progress: News <img src=”http://b.scorecardresearch.com/p?c1=2&c2=6035426&cv=2.0&cj=1″ /> Area gas prices falling sharply By Chris Suarez The Daily Progress Posted on Aug 3, 2015 by Chris Suarez Anyone planning a late-summer road trip with serious … Continue reading
Eight Experts Weigh in on Managing Student Debt So what’s the best way to deal with student loans? According to Bennie D. Waller, Chair of Accounting, Economics, Finance and Real Estate as well as Director of the Center for Financial … Continue reading
Virginia Pilot Philip Walzer July 9, 2015. Whatever happens in Iran and Greece, gas prices almost surely will fall during the remainder of the year, analysts say. That will benefit not just drivers, but also homeowners looking to move, according … Continue reading
Are You Ready to Own Your First Home? 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Now NEW YORK (MainStreet) — If you feel like it might be the right time to finally buy your first home, your excitement is probably mixed with … Continue reading
The Closer the Broker, the Quicker the Close Homes Closer To Brokers’ Offices Sell Faster – WSJ By Adam Bonislawski March 25, 2015 12:31 p.m. ET Proximity to your real-estate agent’s office can translate to a faster sale, a Journal … Continue reading
Getting the Most Out of Your Home Inspection Buyers should check the credentials of the home inspector they’re hiring, especially if the inspector comes recommended by their real estate agent. If a home purchase deal falls apart because of problems … Continue reading
Should You Sell Your House or Renovate It? by: Geoff Williams Should You Sell Your House or Renovate It? – US News The math may sway you. Sell or renovate? If you’re leaning toward selling, but are toying with making … Continue reading
Treatment Centers Can Impact Home Prices DAILY REAL ESTATE NEWS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2014 Residential substance abuse treatment centers can impact the price of neighboring homes, according to a study that uses MLS data to show just how much … Continue reading
Should You Use a Credit Card to Pay Taxes? By Miranda Marquit “Generally speaking, you should not use a credit card for expenses like paying taxes,” says Bennie Waller, a professor of finance and real estate at Longwood University. “However, … Continue reading
This is still the easiest way to lower your mortgage payments By Sarita Harbour July 16, 2014 9:23 PM Looking to reduce your monthly mortgage payments? Depending on your situation, refinancing could still be your best option for achieving this … Continue reading