- Rent in southern cities more reasonable says W,W,& J.
- Florida dominates overvalued rental markets
- Dr Waller ranks 9th among top real estate researchers
- Florida tenants paying premium in rental markets
- Professors explain how increased interest rates will impact housing market
- Florida rents far outpace past leasing trends
- Longwood, ranks 35 in Real rankings (2021)
- Tampa Bay, 3rd most overvalued rental market
- Lower splits lead to rise in dual agency
- Bill empowers communities to regulate 'sober living' houses
- Dr Waller's road to a PhD
- Longwood ranks 19th in 2018 Real rankings
- Longwood, 34 in 2018 REAL rankings
- Dr Waller ranks 34th among real estate scholars (2017)
- REAL Rankings
- Waller ranks 34th real estate research (2018)
- Longwood ranks 16 in 2016 Real rankings
- Dr Waller ranks 21st in 2016 Real rankings
- Longwood ranks 19th in 2015 rankings
- Dr Waller, 2015 "standout and innovator"
Author Archives: admin
Bennie D Waller, Alabama Center for Real Estate, The University of Alabamabdwaller@ua.eduAugust 8, 2022 Following COVID 19, home value and rents have skyrocketed. While rents remain across the country with the highest in Florida, staking claim to 8 of the … Continue reading
Dr. Waller quoted in featured article below.
Guaranteed Approved credit card story on Wallethub
ARES MEMBER PROFILE Bennie D. Waller Professor of Finance and Real Estate & Director of the Center for Financial Responsibility College of Business and Economics, Longwood University, Farmville, VA By: Jesse Saginor, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL Bennie Waller … Continue reading
Longwood Real Estate faculty is ranked 19th internationally according to the Real Estate Academic Leadership (REAL) published by the Journal of Real Estate Literature for the period 2013-2017. This ranking is based on the number of publication over the the … Continue reading
5 Biggest Shocks Teens Get When Learning about Personal Finance: Lessons from a High School Economics Class
May 18, 2016 Parents of high school students get a chill when credit card applications first begin appearing in the mail addressed to their child. They worry whether their son or daughter is ready for the responsibility. Dr. Bennie Waller … Continue reading
Pricey Gas Leads to Lower Home Prices When the cost to fill a tank is high, real-estate agents won’t drive as far to market a property, concludes a paper by faculty at Longwood University and Florida Atlantic University By ADAM BONISLAWSKI … Continue reading
Once again, history will be made at Longwood. The Commission on Presidential Debates has named Longwood to host the single vice‑presidential debate for the 2016 election.
HSH’s Standout Innovators and Thinkers What will the U.S. housing market look like in 10 years? It’s a surprisingly provocative question. Before the recession, the answer might have been wildly – and incorrectly – optimistic. Today we know better, … Continue reading