- Dr Bennie Waller highlighted in ARES member profile
- Longwood University Number 19 in Top Real Estate Publications
- 5 Biggest Shocks Teens Get When Learning about Personal Finance: Lessons from a High School Economics Class
- Pricey Gas Leads to Lower Home Prices
- Longwood University chosen as site of Vice-Presidential Debate
- What will the U.S. housing market look like in 10 years?
- Area gas prices falling sharply
- Eight Experts Weigh in on Managing Student Debt
- An Iran deal would help drivers – and homesellers
- Are You Ready to Own Your First Home? 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Now
- The Closer the Broker, the Quicker the Close
- Getting the Most Out of Your Home Inspection
- Should You Sell Your House or Renovate It?
- Treatment Centers Can Impact Home Prices
- Should You Use a Credit Card to Pay Taxes?
- This is still the easiest way to lower your mortgage payments
- 5 things to consider for Brevard real estate
- Seven Real Estate Trends to Watch For in 2015
- Homeowner inspections
- Who really benefits from a real estate dual-agent?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
ARES MEMBER PROFILE Bennie D. Waller Professor of Finance and Real Estate & Director of the Center for Financial Responsibility College of Business and Economics, Longwood University, Farmville, VA By: Jesse Saginor, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL Bennie Waller … Continue reading
Longwood Real Estate faculty is ranked 19th internationally according to the Real Estate Academic Leadership (REAL) published by the Journal of Real Estate Literature for the period 2013-2017. This ranking is based on the number of publication over the the … Continue reading
5 Biggest Shocks Teens Get When Learning about Personal Finance: Lessons from a High School Economics Class
May 18, 2016 Parents of high school students get a chill when credit card applications first begin appearing in the mail addressed to their child. They worry whether their son or daughter is ready for the responsibility. Dr. Bennie Waller … Continue reading
Pricey Gas Leads to Lower Home Prices When the cost to fill a tank is high, real-estate agents won’t drive as far to market a property, concludes a paper by faculty at Longwood University and Florida Atlantic University By ADAM BONISLAWSKI … Continue reading
Once again, history will be made at Longwood. The Commission on Presidential Debates has named Longwood to host the single vice‑presidential debate for the 2016 election.
HSH’s Standout Innovators and Thinkers What will the U.S. housing market look like in 10 years? It’s a surprisingly provocative question. Before the recession, the answer might have been wildly – and incorrectly – optimistic. Today we know better, … Continue reading
Area gas prices falling sharply – The Daily Progress: News <img src=”http://b.scorecardresearch.com/p?c1=2&c2=6035426&cv=2.0&cj=1″ /> Area gas prices falling sharply By Chris Suarez The Daily Progress Posted on Aug 3, 2015 by Chris Suarez Anyone planning a late-summer road trip with serious … Continue reading
Eight Experts Weigh in on Managing Student Debt So what’s the best way to deal with student loans? According to Bennie D. Waller, Chair of Accounting, Economics, Finance and Real Estate as well as Director of the Center for Financial … Continue reading
Virginia Pilot Philip Walzer July 9, 2015. Whatever happens in Iran and Greece, gas prices almost surely will fall during the remainder of the year, analysts say. That will benefit not just drivers, but also homeowners looking to move, according … Continue reading
Are You Ready to Own Your First Home? 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Now NEW YORK (MainStreet) — If you feel like it might be the right time to finally buy your first home, your excitement is probably mixed with … Continue reading