- Rent in southern cities more reasonable says W,W,& J.
- Florida dominates overvalued rental markets
- Dr Waller ranks 9th among top real estate researchers
- Florida tenants paying premium in rental markets
- Professors explain how increased interest rates will impact housing market
- Florida rents far outpace past leasing trends
- Longwood, ranks 35 in Real rankings (2021)
- Tampa Bay, 3rd most overvalued rental market
- Lower splits lead to rise in dual agency
- Bill empowers communities to regulate 'sober living' houses
- Dr Waller's road to a PhD
- Longwood ranks 19th in 2018 Real rankings
- Longwood, 34 in 2018 REAL rankings
- Dr Waller ranks 34th among real estate scholars (2017)
- REAL Rankings
- Waller ranks 34th real estate research (2018)
- Longwood ranks 16 in 2016 Real rankings
- Dr Waller ranks 21st in 2016 Real rankings
- Longwood ranks 19th in 2015 rankings
- Dr Waller, 2015 "standout and innovator"
Rochbacher Bill Empowers Communities In U.S. To Regulate ‘Sober Living Homes’
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.